Tuesday, August 30, 2011

first post!

webcam fun :)


mommy makes pretty crafts is my third attempt at documenting my days as a mommy with a small craft business. maybe this will work? :) i honestly get burnt out on blogging, but i really would love to keep it up for a few reasons... one, i would love to have this to inspire my sweet little emmabelle with one day. two, i'd love to network & make friends with other girls, because it's hard to find time to do that lately... and three, i'd like to further my little craft business! and if you'd like to check it out, it's called the cupcakery and i'm coming up on my 4th year on etsy!!! i just reached 300 sales in my shop last week and i'm really proud of what my family has helped me accomplish.

my name is cindy, nice to meet you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment